Welcome to 4 Paws Sake Retreat
We are committed to the finest in quality care, welfare, and happiness of your pets. We are dedicated to provide first class care and luxury accommodation for your pet. The retreat is bright, clean, spacious and well vented to provide your furry loved one with a luxurious getaway! Bring your pet to 4 Paws Sake Retreat where quality care equals peace of mind.
Clients will benefit from our new state of the art retreat, knowing they will be leaving their pets in capable and loving hands. The new retreat is designed around a number of principles that have your pet's welfare at the core: comfort, safety and health. With new suites that are second-to-none, your beloved pet will be treated like royalty. The new building includes radiant heated flooring, ventilation system with climate control to ensure temperatures remain constant, and fresh air is continually circulated. Hepa filter for fresh air recovery. Filtered water in stainless steel bowls for hygienic purposes. Extra windows will provide natural light. The building will be constructed with environmentally friendly products to ensure your pet's safety and good health. The new retreat building will include spacious suites and large outdoor runs for dogs.
To ensure your pet's safety, all employees are pet first aid certified and there will be a veterinarian on call. We also provide 24 hour on site care. The retreat is monitored for security and fire. There will be an emergency generator on site. The animals will never be left unattended. For sanitation purposes, the retreat will be cleaned daily using only veterinary grade disinfectants.
We hope to be your pet's home away from home for many years to come!
- We know that your pet is an extension of your family; this is why we provide peace of mind to pet parents while your furry friend is in our care.
- Trust in our judgment, confidence in our ability, and superior customer service is the source of value upon which we will strive.
- We will provide compassionate care for all pets that place their paws inside our doors.
- We encourage you to bring with your pet their preferential bedding and favourite toys that are easily washable.
- Our insurance requires that your pet arrive and depart from the retreat with properly fitted collar and leash, or in a secure carrier. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Proof of vaccination and flea control. (See Retreat Requirements)
- Please inform our staff if your pet requires any medication. We will administer FREE OF CHARGE.
- Medications must be labeled with your pet's name, medication name, and dosage amount. It is recommended that your pet's medication be kept in the same package your veterinarian provided.
- PLEASE inform us of any medical conditions that your pet may have!
Cattery (Feline Suites)
- Private suites are complete with climbing trees, scratching post, and window perches.
- Spacious suites will be surrounded by windows for natural light where your cat can sit and be entertained by nature.
- Our cattery has been designed with your feline friend in mind, to enjoy a playful and restful holiday stay.
- To minimize stress, our feline suites are located in a separate section of the retreat apart from our canine guests.
- Kitty litter trays, clumping litter and bedding will be provided.
- Kitty litter trays will be disinfected and changed daily.
Canine Suites (Indoor)
- Spacious suites consist of private inside quarters.
- Numerous windows for natural light.
- Over-sized doggy door to the outside area.
- Raised Kuranda orthopedic and chew proof beds to keep them off floor.
- Radiant heated floors.
Canine Suites (Connecting Outside Area)
- Outside runs are partially covered to protect your pet from the outside elements.
- Ramp for exiting or entering, this is especially helpful for our arthritic dogs.
- First half of the run is private solid wall; this enhances your dog's sense of security.
- Last half of the run is secured with a high fence which allows your dog to see their neighbour if they wish, in the chance they ever feel lonely. This is conducive to positive socialization and helps reduce stress.
- Outside runs are designed with a secure high fence, and also have pea gravel and grassy area's and also have direct access to the secure outdoor exercise play areas.