- We encourage you to bring with your pet their preferential bedding and favourite toys that are easily washable.
- Our insurance requires that your pet arrive and depart from the retreat with properly fitted collar and leash, or in a secure carrier. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Proof of vaccination and flea control. (see below for more information)
- Please inform our staff if your pet requires any medication. We will administer FREE OF CHARGE.
- Medications must be labeled with your pet's name, medication name, and dosage amount. It is recommended that your pet's medication be kept in the same package your veterinarian provided.
- PLEASE inform us of any medical conditions that your pet may have!
4 Paws Sake Retreat believes that vaccinations and flea control are important for the health and safety of our canine and feline friends.
Required vaccinations for boarding at 4 Paws Sake Retreat: Dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, Bordetella(kennel cough) and Rabies.
Cats: Panleukopenia, Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Leukemia(for outdoor cats) and Rabies.
Proof of vaccinations or immunity titer counts must be provided on an annual basis. You may provide us with a signed certificate by your veterinarian prior to your arrival confirming that your pet has had these vaccinations and is on flea control program (during the summer months).
All pets must be spayed or neutered (if 9 months or older).
Please inform us of any behavioral issues we should be aware of. This will help us make your pets interaction with us more enjoyable, also please inform us of any medical conditions your pet may have and if your pet requires medication.